First Blog Award!
I am pleased to announce that The Weekend Writer blog has received its first award: the Kreativ Blogger Award. A special thanks to mjgriffor for the nomination, who also has an awesome blog. Be sure to check it out!
In order to accept this award, I must:
1) List 7 interesting things about myself
2) Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.
Here are 7 Things That Readers (might) Find Interesting About Me:
1) I was a volunteer Firefighter/EMT for four years
2) Love playing acoustic, electric, and 12-string guitar (I also play keyboard)
3) I am the eldest of four boys. The youngest is 12 years my junior
4) Met my wife through a wrong number text message (long story)
5) I was one of the first kids ever to try a Drumstick Supreme Ice Cream (long story short, my mom had worked at the factory where they were first made)
6) Have never broken a bone (hope to keep this record!)
7) Have a collection of hundreds of movie ticket stubs (though our local cinema now issues tickets on receipt paper, of all things!)
7 Blogs I’ve Nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
2) David Gaughran of Let’s Get Digital
3) Debbie Maxwell Allen of Writing While The Rice Boils
4) James Gill of The Tech Savvy Writer
5) K.M. Weiland of Wordplay
6) Joanna Penn of The Creative Penn
7) Larry Brooks of StoryFix